Thursday, January 22, 2015

Money Problems SUCK!

We have all been in a very tricky situation with money, like it or not. We can't seem to pay a bill or we hold off on the one we have until next month. If you don't have enough money, you realize what I am talking about!

I am the caretaker in my home. My mom can't work because she is disabled and my little sister is too young to get a job. With my Moms Disability, I am the one who has to pay most if not all of the bills. after she pays the rent. It is hard to be the only one working. What sucks even more is that I am a 20 year old, by now I should have been out on my own in my own apartment. Heck I know an 18 year old who lives with a room mate!

No matter what I love my Mom, and I forever will. My mom isn't the problem though. Even though I save money throughout the month and get paid every week, I still can't pay the bills. I make above Federal Minimum Wage at 8.23 an hour, but if you look around where I live you can see that a house is 300,000 dollars, and that is for a two bedroom home that would need a lot of work. My apartment is expensive and I am on the lower end in a place where you pick yourself up.

When you are taking care of three people including yourself, and have to pay for everything, it is tough. Especially when you work 40 hours a week and have no social life.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that we should raise Minimum wage, I just think that my store that makes over 1.2 million dollars A WEEK should raise their pay. But because of some Money grabbing big wigs in corporate that will never happen unless someone speaks up to them and frankly, I am a bit out of my league on that. I don't have a college degree in business, but i would make sure that my employees (No matter what rank they are in the company) has the means to pay their bills and maybe get something nice once in awhile or has some emergency cash on the side (I don't and that is really bad!)

So if any "Big Wigs" or CEO's see this, this is how someone in your stores feel. We work our butts off to stress at home if we can buy Groceries or if we can pay our electric bill. While you have it nice and easy making millions by the second, people are working so hard they could collapse at any moment.

SO, let's kick back and try to relax with our sweet tea.

1 comment:

  1. Once I become CEO I will make sure employees are taken care of and ill take care of you

    ReplyDelete